Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2 x Stetson Bank, Buoy #2, at the Flower Garden Banks National Marine Reserve. 100 feet visibility and an absolutely gorgeous dive site consisting of rock and coral near a gentle drop-off into the abyss. 81 degress F -- below the 2nd thermocline. Too bad it's over!

Instead of diving I was forced to press my nose against the aquarium glass and 'watch' the fish and pretend for the family, that I was happier on this side of the glass . . . :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

Yes, the fresh water streak has ended...

Now at a grand total of 100 drysuit dives. :yeahbaby:

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
442|Bergse Diepsluis|58 Minutes|12M/39Ft|20C/68F
443|Bergse Diepsluis|53 Minutes|8M/26Ft|21C/70F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

havent dove yet, but Im hitting up Vortex Springs in Florida for 2 dives later today, and then 2 tomorrow. Pretty excited.

I dove at Vortex this past Monday. It was for my check off dives, it was great. Have you dove there before? If not, be prepared for some cool water.

Ginnie Springs. I almost killed myself on the first dive and almost killed my dive buddy on the second. Thank goodness it's a class ... day six of an eight-day class. Cave diving isn't as easy as I thought it would be. In fact, after today I'm wondering if I'm cut out for this type of diving ... apparently, staring at wet rocks makes me stupid.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Pearl Lake in South Beloit, Illinois. Spent the day with my son before he goes off to college. Got three solid dives. Viz. varied 5-30', depths to around 40'. Just a beautiful day to dive. Sunny and warm, water temps at surface 74 deg. F., below thermocline 54 deg. F. A day I will remember for a long time.

I spent the past long weekend diving off NC. Spar, Aeolus, U352, Papoose, Carib Sea, Ashkhabad. It was a great trip. We were lucky, lucky, lucky with good weather all 3 days, calm seas and sunshine, and water temps no lower than 73 deg. F even at 110'. Olympus crew was good. We saw lots of sharks. I wish NC wasn't such a long drive.

I'm slacking....

Wednesday August 12th @ Bainbridge, PA

Maximum Depth: 89 ft.
Duration: 44 minutes
Coldest temp: 41º

Friday August 14th @ Dutch Springs, PA

Dive 1:

Maximum Depth: 58 ft
Duration: 45 minutes
Coldest temp: 56º

Dive 2:

Maximum Depth: 72