Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dove the pool at the LDS... I had to go there to pick up a reg set from service, and ended up buying a few things. There was no one using the pool, so the wife and I decided to practice some skills and try out my new (to me) reg set. Neither of us have had a chance to dive since October, so it was a good experience...

East Ship Harbour, NS. At Newcombe's Brook mouth. Haloclines like crazy. Found a really big-a$$ Atlantic Deep Sea Scallop-6" across and still alive. 62 degrees bottom temp. is rare in NS-only used the 7 mil top! (messes up trim a lot) THIS won't last long....

A few days ago... Lake Travis, TX, Mansfield Dam.
104F air.
92F surface, 2-3ft vis
86F at 45ft, 10ft vis

Grave's Light in Boston Harbor
6 lobsters and recovered 2 anchors intact with chains.
Visibility 15-20ft-ish
Temperature: unusual 63 degrees (warm than expected)

Two weeks ago my lobster dive turned into a seal dive at the same location when I unexpectedly found a seal nibbling on the back of my fins.

65 minutes in Colpoy's Bay, near Wiarton, Ontario, comparing two scooters, Submerge UV18 and UV26. It was a blast.

Still jonesing for a Magnus.
Product specifications- Imperial

Yesterday. Taylors Head, NS. Dive # 200. Ho-hum standard Eastern Shore- not much to see.

Back
Top Bottom