Solved: Where did my personal details go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes you did! It's all there.
I'm still working on the Photo Gallery and Fixing some of the file attachments.

If I do fix the attachments, we may lose some of the attachments that were posted since yesterday.

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of the hard work that went into the upgrade. I know you're working through a few hiccups, but it's a much cleaner look. I'm a VP of Product Mgt in tech and I know how disconcerting it is to just hear all the negative reactions to change so I figured I'd just say thanks.

Side note: If you want help creating a quick guide or FAQ for the new site, just lmk. It could save users' time and yours in having to answer many of the same questions over and over again. I'm always happy to help and I've done my fair share of these in my career.

Last edited:
Funny how this new board will tell you how many posts you've made since in joined, but it completely wiped out all the Likes (I had almost 25,000) ... and now I get to start all over again. Not a big deal ... but it would've been nice to hit that milestone, which was only a couple weeks away.

Personally, I don't much care for the new ScubaBoard look or functionality ... I'm getting a lot of useless "alerts" all of a sudden, and the "unread" messages go back much further than yesterday.

Big thumbs down from this user ... I think the board's much harder to navigate and use now than it was before ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hi Bob.

I was able to restore your likes. (and everyone else's for that matter).

Back
Top Bottom