Where did I go with my force fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[vimeo]21731216[/vimeo]

Several of this video clips were taken at a dive site that was only 20 feet deep in the Reserva Natural Canal de Luis Peña Isla de Culebra .

The dives sites that we explored in Culebra were not deeper than the 60 ft range and did not have dramatic reef structures. Every time we went diving we shared the boat with newbies. Surely we had a good time, though.:)

In the April issue of Dive Training Magazine there is an interesting one page article about the recently discovered 'middle light' reefs off the southern coast of the main island of Puerto Rico.

[vimeo]21929193[/vimeo]​

Playa Flamenco is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. It is hard to believe that in the past it was a stage for US military training. Ironically the presence of unexploded ammunitions on the sea floor has helped to keep the developers' hands off of this unique stretch of Culebra coastline.

Snorkeling in 3 feet (1 mt.) of water in a school of sardines was truly memorable. Here I also saw my biggest queen conch. I hope that it is still happily crawling along the turtle grass bed instead of rotting away on top of a chest of drawers in a hotel room.

I thought I was not going to see the end of this tunnel...Finally my last video about my recent trip to Puerto Rico is done! :)

It has been a rather long journey sometimes a bit rushed because of time constraints. I have learnt new things about editing along the way. I have also figured out which areas I need to learn more about (beside getting a better camera).However I am still 'falling in love' with my video clips (quoting Eric Hanauer in his article Shoot First, and then Edit, Edit, Edit etc... again from the April Issue of Dive Training Magazine)

[vimeo]21990480[/vimeo]

My Force Fins came back with few more scratches. They are well worth it, though!:)

Last edited:
My friend Miguel Angel Arias, sent me these amazing photos taken in the "Cave of the seven lakes" in Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain

To infinity and beyond with his Force Fin!

5664223380_1a2f0ef67d.jpg
[/url]

5664224736_d438e9710d.jpg
[/url]

5664225462_85389bdfcf.jpg
[/url]

5664225996_7d7c433d41.jpg
[/url]

Best regardas to the whole Force Fin family!

JOSŽÉ;5865096:
My friend Miguel Angel Arias, sent me these amazing photos taken in the "Cave of the seven lakes" in Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain

To infinity and beyond with his Force Fin!

5664223380_1a2f0ef67d.jpg
[/url]

5664224736_d438e9710d.jpg
[/url]

5664225462_85389bdfcf.jpg
[/url]

5664225996_7d7c433d41.jpg
[/url]

Best regardas to the whole Force Fin family!

Bloody Hell! Mamma mia!

What a dedicated diver! Is he a rock climber as well?

Back
Top Bottom