Where can I get new boots for drysuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barefootek

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am thinking about changing the boots in my son's drysuit myself. I took the old ones off using the advice on the ScubaBoard but I do not know where to order just the boots from. Price wise was not bad sending it off, but I was hoping to get it back a little quicker. Does anyone know where I could buy the boots from.

Thanks,
Eric

What kind of boots and what kind of dry suit?

High top Converse Allstars. Cheap and works great.

You still need drysuit socks, though. Besides, go to Walmart and get the no name brand for even cheaper... :wink:

The suit is a Mobby's Pro drysuit and the boots that were on it were insulated hard soled boots. I would prefer to replace them with a similar boot. Unless I missed them on the websites ScubaToys, Leisure Pro, Overton, and any of the major online Scuba stores do not carry replacement boots. The only place I have been able to find replacement boots is from England. Surely someone in the US sales replacement boots. I am not sure that I care to learn how to have something imported.

Thanks,
Eric

Mobby's is no longer in business. They were bought out by Mares a few years ago, and finding boots to replace them is going to be difficult. I would check with drysuit repair companies about replacing the boots with something generic. There are several places around the country that do this.

OS Systems sells their DV Boots separate. You could try them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom