Where Can I get a Bang Stick for a shark dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meekal:
not if you're wearing ForceFins! wow - ANOTHER reason to go w/ForceFins!
ROFLMAO, i am sure bob will love that angle on the sales pitch..................

buff:
I know the line well...."I am "helping out" the wildlife population by thinning them out". "Too many gators" try too many people....
What is it about killing something that some people just love to do?? I never understood the "sportsman" idea of looking at something in awe one minute and the next minute you want to rip its head off and put it on your mantle. I hope you don't find a bang stick-and I hope my annoying posts delay you from your bloody, neanderthal "sport".
Better yet, why don't you campaign for family planning to limit the overpopulation of people who place pressure on land and resources, or help lobby for the protection of wetlands.....No?? more fun to just kill,kill,kill.
I thought this was a Scuba forum, not a polisci course at the local Comm. College. Save your rants for the co-workers!!!! Good thing your parents didn'y buy into the over-population rant. My .02 worth.

Kane(adian):
Throughout this thread numbers have come up, especially with deer hunts? In your neck of the woods, how many deer are allowed. Here, in Saskatchewan, you are allowed 1 white tailed deer, (possibly 2 in some zones I think), you can also enter a draw for a mule deer in a SPECIFIC zone (there are 76 zones in the province). Thanks.
your allowed 12 deer in georgia with no more than two being bucks,they started this about 5 years ago,have seen alot less deer since,although very few would actualy harvest this many. by the way if your not a total vegan i dont even want to hear about hunting or fishing and yes peta is on fishing now,good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom