Where are your keys at?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teknitroxdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Persuant to the diving-related thread of a similar name....

When your car is parked at home, where are your keys at?

Mine are in my ignition, which is attached to my truck, which is sitting in my driveway. Unlocked. :D

You must be one very trusting young man :)!!
Or do you have an AK trained on the truck at all times hehe.

Jamdiver:
You must be one very trusting young man :)!!
Or do you have an AK trained on the truck at all times hehe.
Heh, not really, I lock it everywhere else. It's just that where I live, the person would first have a heck of a time FINDING my truck, let alone even knowing there was one out here to find.......and better yet, if they did decide to 'borrow' it, they would most likely suffer from: tooth disease (courtesy of my BIG dog), followed by lead poisoning (courtesy of yours truly). :D :wink:

teknitroxdiver:
Persuant to the diving-related thread of a similar name....

When your car is parked at home, where are your keys at?

Mine are in my ignition, which is attached to my truck, which is sitting in my driveway. Unlocked. :D

Mine are often in the ignition when at home....

Hey, if they want to steal my truck, they can pay for gas!!! :10:

I also live in a crime free area where people just don't mess with stuff.

teknitroxdiver:

Hey, you didn't mention your address! Make, model and year would be interesting too :wink:

justleesa:
Hey, you didn't mention your address! Make, model and year would be interesting too :wink:

1998 Ford F250 Extra Cab loaded with a 12,000lbs winch and less than 70,000 miles :10: . Anything else?

teknitroxdiver:
the person would first have a heck of a time FINDING my truck, let alone even knowing there was one out here to find.

Can't find the truck....Try cutting the grass every year or two.... :monkeydan

My wifes car gets locked up tight with the keys in her purse. My truck usually has the keys in the Ign or on the front seat.
If they want the truck they will have to put gas in it....The gas guage does not work.

My husband is just getting over locking our car in our driveway. I don't leave the keys in it, but locking it in the driveway??? We live on a freakin island with 14 miles of road!
9 times outta 10 it's pouring down rain, and there's nothing like running out to the car and finding out that it's locked..... gotta dig through the pockets/ purse to find the keys. It reallly irritates me!

the keys to my truck (pick-up) and my jeep are in the house, BUT the keys to my big truck (tractor trailer) are in the ignition and it is unlocked and fully loaded trailer, um....... about $175000 worth, any takers ? cause i dont want to go to work tomorrow anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom