• Asia

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • South America

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 2.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aren’t we aliens ??????
Or human and what is the
Difference if we where from
Mars or earth, we are after all
Aliens for other galaxy as they
Are for us ……………hope u
Understood me …anyway

Gatlinburg, Tennessee.

Amanda once bubbled...
I always feel like I'm the only foreigner here (in terms of geography, of course...), as I'm French.

It seems interesting to me that, since we're from everywhere on this planet, our dive habits are totally different... Tell me a how people dive in your country !
:)

PS : French people dive as they behave : badly... And of course as we invented diving (hehehe), we know better than anyone else what diving is all about...
*sigh*

Michigan the Great White cold. Discovered diving in Aruba in December. I wanna go back, alas kid and job won't allow. Jeff

Living in Singapore and have been diving in Malaysia cos that's where all the dive sites are :p

I have yet to explore all the dive sites but will try to explore as much as I can when the monsoon season ends in Mar :D

I am actually from Michigan where the diving is awesome and am still getting used to Indiana diving which requires going somewhere else.

G-lock once bubbled...
Michigan the Great White cold. Discovered diving in Aruba in December. I wanna go back, alas kid and job won't allow. Jeff

Hey G-lock
Where abouts are you at up in Michigan? I just moved from there back in April (02).

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

So Cal.

I'm one of about a dozen of us born and raised here. The other 5 million are transplants.

scuberd once bubbled...
I put other because California is more of an Other than a USA

But after reading scuberd's post I also decided to mark "other". Not only am I originally from Southern California, (and I agree that CA is a "whole other world"), but I now live in Guam. Even though Guam is a U.S. territory, most people in the U.S. don't even know where it is. I work for the US Postal Service and you would be surprised at how many companies wont ship to Guam because they think it's a foreign country. How do we dive on Guam? Often! Water temp is 82 deg F. (+- 2 deg.) year round. Now if I could just find a way to always be "off island" when ever the Typhoons come ;-}

UK - "...somewhere in the Midlands. Tasted man, tasted flea - couldn't tell the difference..." (The Stranglers)

I wish I was in Florida.

Duncan

is in Clare, Michigan...The Garden Spot
of mid-America! Up North if you live in
Windsor, Ontario. Down South if you
live in Sault St. Marie, Ontario. Home of
the white tailed deer, the mobile home
and a couple of diveable lakes swarming
with life. Fresh water clams. Perch. Fresh
water clams....stoves, cars, tires...and did
I mention, fresh water clams.

Oh to be in France....where the food is
so good. To be in Florida where the water
is so warm. To be in damn near anywhere
this winter.....

In the spring it's into the Great Lakes!!
41 degrees....I can hardly wait!!

Oh, Cozumel on the 18th!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom