When's the next Lanier dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger

D/M Wannabee ! ! !
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
the title says it all. I'm up for a dive in ye ole' pond whenever anyone else is up to it.

Jeremy

This weekend is not good for me,I promised the better half that I would work on the house. I would like to go maybe next weekend I half to check out some stuff I changed to my rig. Let me know if you want to go the weekend of the 26th.

kyle

Let me talk with the wife but I'm sure that I could go take a cold water dip. I too changed some stuff around with my setup and I want to try it out. I'll let you know Kyle if I can make it.

Jeremy

The 26th sounds good to me Kyle. I would like to get a dive in atleast the weekend before we head up to North Carolina.

Matt

Yea I would like to practice some buddy drills while we are out there. Maybe do some scenario drills. I don't want to make any mistakes on my first wreck dive. I don't think matt wants me to mess up either if something goes down. Oh also if the 27th is a better time for people to come out we can change the day to dive. It doesn't matter to me, just as long as we dive that weekend.

kyle

leo311:
wherer ya goin on lanier?

Usually just shore dive off the coves of West Bank Park near Buford Dam. You can get out to depths of 90'+ pretty easy from there if you wanted to. I would like to run some reel drills as well, should be fun with the nice big gloves.

You should come on out leo if you feel like braving the 45F degree water (could be colder or warmer a few degrees from that guestimate). Of course if your lucky enough to own a drysuit you definately should come on out.

Matt

sounds fun. I'm heading to vortex 25th & 26th and gota work on 27th so that weekend is kind of screwed up for me locally (I live in woodstock too). I've been off west bank a couple of times. Dry suit is just about required equipment this time of year out there; if you're gona be stupid, you'd better be tough.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom