When was the force fin fiesta supposed to be aired?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear Castanagajt, the scuba radio fiesta show will air next weekend, march 22,2008. Check out details at scubaradio.com. The trip was unreal sure had fun with net doc and Dr. Radio, Greg Holt. and meeting new friends. Will file a report on the trip later this week. Jet and party lag.... fin doctor.

Thanks Fin Doc. So this is like my 2nd time fiddleing around the scubaradio and Eureka! I figured it out.

1. look up scubaradio.com the homepoage will open up and you will see the big "scubaradio" logo with "Greg the Divemaster" on the right. 2. Follow the dark blue bubbles under him and on the right You will see "Sirius" the dog and under him will be our podcast with the radio show that will be posted. Pretty nice feature for those of us that is working that day.

Let's see I found that I have scubaradio in Las Vegas, NV. That's nuts, man. Oh and the scubaradio mermaids are hot and the music sounds like old replay with "Sabastian" the crab in "The little Mermaid."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom