when i grow up i want to be a swamp diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jnallen

Registered
Reaction score
as long as there are no demented hazing initiation practices of forcing a new diver to dive a back-woods swamp, i'd like to meet you people.

Aw, Man...the demented hazing is what makes it fun! :eyebrow:

The only way to become a true Swamp Diver to to dive with one. Come on out to Twin Lakes this weekend and meet some of the crew. We promise to be gentle with you!

C'mon up to South Carolina...we got some beautiful blackwater swamps...we call it "gator rasslin" over here.....

What makes you think we're grown up?? :D

jnallen:
as long as there are no demented hazing initiation practices of forcing a new diver to dive a back-woods swamp, i'd like to meet you people.

LOL, where in Texas do you think you're going to dive, except a back woods swamp? ;o) If you did your open water checkout dives in Texas, you're ready to meet us. Well, everyone except maybe Texass. He seems to be sporting a new hairdo and gauze, these days. Welcome!

Foo

hey welcome to our swamps...... PM me when you are ready and I'll come play at the Blue Lagoon.
cheers

We have our own gators over here in Texas and don't be givin away the initiation rites!

jnallen:

Sorry no "Grownups" allowed. :D :smileysto

We are ready to dive when you are. Give a shout.

Back
Top Bottom