When does it start to make sense

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to know where I can get a 5cfm Bauer for $1000!!!

Oh man!!! Me too. I'll take six of them!:D

I have both sales and leasing available and I can say that leasing is easier to get into but is WAY more expensive in the long run. And just because you lease it doesn't mean you get a service contract.

One of the local guys here charges the fire department $250 for a visit every six weeks and all he does is check the oil and filter and change as needed. If you are going to buy a service contract, make sure of what it is you are getting. Oil and filter changes are extremely easy and fairly cheap so paying someone else to do it is just plain silly.

unless you can identify the pump itself and make sure you can find parts for it Bristol = TROUBLE, at least that's how I see it. Wait for a big Bauer block to show up on liquidation, they do pretty often.

I want to know where I can get a 5cfm Bauer for $1000!!!

I bought mine for ~$800 off of the deco stop. :wink:

I agree with religiously checking craigslist. Compressors come up for sale but go very quick if the price is low, sometimes in a few minutes.

If all you're doing is filling single AL80s with air, see if your local fire station has a compressor. May save you the drive and shift the equation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom