Whats your wish list?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Turtleguy9

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
The one item I never seem to find, when I can afford one, it the original Voit Lung, Voits first double hose reg. Oh well, one of these days.
aloha Turtleguy

That Voit regulator in the picture is like the first regulator I bought and learned on in 1957. I still have the 1957 Voit tank and I am still using it. I can't recall what happened to the regulator but I wish I still had it.

Captain

I actually was aboard the "Reef Divers" boat in Cayman Brac in June and a diver was actually diving with a "Voit" regulator. Pretty awesome..........

Aloha Vintage Divers.
Here is another regulator I would love to own. A Northill Air Lung. I just cannot convince the owner that I need it more than he does. The last one I saw for sale on E-bay was listed for $500, with a missing diaphragm.
I would also love to try diving this one.
Turtleguy

A Voit Lung went for some big coin on E-bay a couple of days ago....I want to say aroudn $600 or so??

I stand corrected $610.00 Item #3687582569

hey guys,
i still have my first regulator from the '60s
a voit.
i've got it nailed up on the barn wall with a bunch of other prehistoric gear.
i didn't realize that they were valuable.
one man's trash is another man's treasure.
thanks for the info.

I can see owning this nestalgic gear for collection purposes, but why would you want to dive with it?

mempilot:
I can see owning this nestalgic gear for collection purposes, but why would you want to dive with it?

If I have to explain it you would never understand.

Captain

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom