What's Your Pirate Name?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dread Pirate Rackham...

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

I think I like the sounds of that...

Bloody Tom Bonney!

Red Bess Flint here - Pirate in the Land of Dirt.

Passion is a big part of your life,which makes sense for a pirate. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, your easily chipped and sparky. Arrrrrrr

aka Becky

scubajoe once bubbled...
Bloody Tom Bonney!

OK, you can be Tom Bonney.....I'll be Black Jack Bootstrap! :pirate:

I be... Bloody Jack Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

:eek:ut:

Dread Pirate Cash

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Iron Bess Vane

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Ber :bunny:
P.S. I'm really a lot sweeter than my name and description implies :) Guess I better quit wearing that big knife :eek:

Mad Grace Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Mad?? I prefer to think of myself as a bit unpredictable....:egrin:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom