What's Your Pirate Name?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iron Jack Flint

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Hmm.... not sure what to think about it :)

khel

So rotten, so vile, so beyond the pale
That his post was DELETED by the lilly livered Board ****s
The very sound of his name struck fear and loathing into the hearts of the regulators
A name so dripping in pure, unadulterated evil that his
references to **** & plunder sent the regulators into serious
cases of the vapors!
It's said his very breath could cause birds to drop from the sky!
His tongue was like that of a reptile, a viper, that would cause
the Politically Correct to plug their ears and flee the village!

Yes, it's Black Jack Deleted...scourge of the Seven Seas & Scuba
Board.....Arrrrrrrrrgh!!!:eek:

Captain Jack Vane

Heh heh, I am a captain.

~Marlinspike~

Iron Tom Cash

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Hey, they used to call me "MadJack" at work, I want to be Mad Jack.

"Tie those scurvy dogs to the yardarm, harr!"

My name is:

Captain Jenny Kidd

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Arr! Arr!

Diana

Ahoy Maties! I be the notorious Black William Read, pirate and philosopher.

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education.

I be Dirty Tom Bonney!! :pirate:

You're the one everyone wants to throw into the sea...

Sounds good to me...:)

Pirate name is: Captain Anne Kidd

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

:lilpir8: :skull: :arrrgh:

Scuba baby are we related or linked in any way?

Your pirate name is:

Captain Davy Kidd

Back
Top Bottom