What's Your Pirate Name?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dirty Anne Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

WileEDiver and I must be related!

Diverlady

Captain Tom Kidd

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Methinks that'll do.

Captain Tom Kidd

(aka, Rob)

Calico Mary Kidd

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Calico??? I've not owned anything calico in my entire life, cats included.

Iron Morty Flint

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Bloody Tom Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

diverlady once bubbled...
Dirty Anne Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

WileEDiver and I must be related!

Diverlady
My long lost Canadian cousin! There ye be. Matey!

Arrr.... Me be Captain Mary Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

:wink:

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

I'm Captain Charity Rackham.
Arr!

This reminds me of a show I went to recently called Finnigan's Wake, it's similar in concept to Tony&Tina's wedding only an Irish Wake instead of an Italian Wedding. Everyone gets nametags and your name is either Mary + your real name if you're a woman or Patrick + your real name if you're a guy. It's a blast. You should go if you like that kind of interactive theater stuff.

Bloody Roger Kidd, argh.

Used to go by the name Pirate Brownbeard though.

Seems like a lot of us Kidds went into the pirate business. Methinks there might be a slight bias with the ol' name generator.

Back
Top Bottom