What's your knife preference for diving. a.k.a. show off your knives.

How often do you carry and use a knife or a cutter

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like how it has a built-in stab depth gauge.
We were all part of the scuba police then, each violation had a specific stab depth, ie snorkel on the wrong side 2”, split fins to the hilt! It was a tougher sport back then, you whipper snappers today have it to easy.

:wink:

We were all part of the scuba police then, each violation had a specific stab depth, ie snorkel on the wrong side 2”, split fins to the hilt! It was a tougher sport back then, you whipper snappers today have it to easy.

:wink:

sounds like bicycle racing in the 80's.

For my personal diving I use a small titanium "Hogarthian" style knife with the ever classic Trilobite on the wrist. For the 30 years I was a diver for the Fire Dept. the most used cutting tool underwater were EMT shears.
20230116_141613.jpg
20230116_141648.jpg
20230116_141801.jpg

I have 2 line cutters, a mini scuba-pro titanium knife, and then these shears. I made a custom sheath for them as well. They cut through anchor-ropes like butter, and no rust so far.

20221204_123348.jpg
20221203_152203.jpg

Back
Top Bottom