Whats your favorite Marine Life or Scuba Diving Movie/Documentary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BBC Blue planet - without question.

C.

I can't recall where I found it but I got some old copies of Jacques Cousteau Odyssey. They are all pretty good, but in particular the one where they explore the Britannic and bring a survivor down in a minisub to visit the wreck and give her a piece of coal from the wreck was pretty cool. Also, Deep Sea Detectives with John Chatterton and Richie Kohler is always a good watch.

The Abyss

Even before we became divers, my brothers and I would love watching Blue Planet with a few beers. I think even a documentary on band-aid fish in the local pool would be interesting if Attenborough was narrating. And we had some beers :)

This was a funny movie.

Really? I can't remember even cracking a smile. But then I'm not a fan of Bill Murray and I did a stint with the Captain.

Last edited:
Gee... I'm surprise that no one has mentioned any of the classics that good old Dr. Bill has created. Oh, that's right... people have to actually buy them to watch them! No wonder.

Seriously, Blue Planet is excellent. Sharkwater is very good. I still haven't seen "The Cove" or "The End of the Line" but plan to. Why not dip back into time and get a copy of Cousteau's "The Silent World." It and "Sea Hunt" got me started in SCUBA way back in that decade I still can't remember.

we cant forget Fools Gold..... who wouldn't to to be on an tropical island with Kate Hudson scuba diving?

She's got no buoyancy in her ... ummm ... wings :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom