What's your favorite boat bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the responses.

I think I want a bag that has quite a few pockets. I want to keep a save a dive kit, and assorted tools in a seperate pouch (in a dry box). Perhaps a spot for a dry box to hold a cell phone. I'd like a pouch for a few extra hoses, including a replacement BC dump/inflater (the fat one) stuff like that. Even a seperate strong pouch for weights possibly.

I have seen some rather large roller bags, but just not sure if they would do well due to the size. Akona for instance makes a good sized roller bag, as does Oneil.

I do wear my bp/harness down to the boat, but sometimes carry my weights. I have carried my tank on my BC, but man that can be a ***** when carrying a large duffle as well. Thus it seemed to me that a nice roller bag would be nice. That way I could wear the BC/tank and maybe even weights, and just roll the rest.

Anyway.... again thanks, and if anyone has a nice roller bag that they like, do post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom