What's your dream setup?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garthak

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone, I'm looking for input about 2 systems. This is the deal.......

#1 Money is not an object. Your budget for both systems is endless.
#2 2 complete systems no mixing and matching.. ie you can take one and give one to buddy to dive with on same dive no share.
#3 1 dream package for Photo (camera, housing, lenses, strobes, arms...etc) dream big.
#4 1 dream package for video, same thing, dream big.

Just want to know what you all think on the subject. All input welcome there is no wrong answer. If your dream is a disposable camera and torch let me know, if it's state of the art DSLR with strobes that make the sun look dim that works too. from snorkeling to visiting the Titanic it's all good.

#4 This would be perfect!
Camera2M.jpg

Nikon D300(s) in Sea&Sea MDX housing for underwater work, with 10.5mm, 10-24mm, 60mm, 105mm and 200mm and some TCs. w/2 YS110a and one round strobe, detachable 45deg viewfinder and Subsee Adapter.
For topside D3x, with 14-24mm, 24-70mm, 70-200VR, 400mm/2.8 and 50mm/1.4 with SB900s.

HA HA HA, that is a dream kit thats for sure. What is it?

An underwater IMAX camera.

The new Canon S90 in an aluminum housing with a port system that allows good use of my wet mount 67mm Inon lenses but would also allow macro with a long port and a corrected dome port for working with the native 28mm. That with two S2000 strobes would fit in a small carry on. N

Dreaming big...

Camera: Canon 5D mark II
Lens Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM; EF 17-40mm f/4L USM ; EF-S 60mm f/2.8 USM Macro
Housing: Sea & Sea MDX-5D MKII Housing f/ Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Strobes: Sea & Sea YS-110a Dual

With that I'm done haha :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom