Whats wrong with this picture?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Parrothead_Diver:
All that being said, I am a little hard of hearing which could be from all of the road constuction in front of my house when I was an infant. But then again it also could have been all of that load music when I was a teenager.

I take hearing tests once a year (job requires them) and do extremely well. 0 to 10 all the way across (for those that know what i'm talking about) But, I seem to have a real problem with hearing people when they say something. huh? what? excuse me? pardon me? What the heck did you say? seem to be my most used words. Go figure... :huh:

kaboom1371:
I take hearing tests once a year (job requires them) and do extremely well. 0 to 10 all the way across (for those that know what i'm talking about) But, I seem to have a real problem with hearing people when they say something. huh? what? excuse me? pardon me? What the heck did you say? seem to be my most used words. Go figure... :huh:

That's funny, I'm the same way. I can tell when the TV is on from across the house just by the sound the TV makes (not the speakers) but I always ask people to repeat things if I wasn't looking at them when they were speaking.

Nope, I don't regularly live here, though I was born and raised here. I'm in the Army and am only here on temporary duty. Although, I think you may know a neighbor of my Dad's - Richard Harris? They send stuff to my brother in Iraq. He's also a member of SB, and is in Iraq for his second tour.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom