whats up with the counter???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC

Contributor
Reaction score
if you're talking about the posts # in the top right, all yours have different numbers when i look at them,

ah just read the other thread and see what you meant, i think it takes a while for your post count to update, it may not happen right away?

The # of posts is always current for your user. All posts by you on the board will, at the moment, show 947. They're not numbered.

Same thing with your avatar and sig. They area always current. So if people comment on your sig or avatar and you go and change it, the conversation will look weird later..

To make it more clear, the "Posts" is the total number of posts by you, it's not a way of numbering your individual posts.

there's definitely something up though, even though there has been 5 replies, it show this thread has only been viewed once...strange..

Remember... IE (as do other browsers) like to cache images. So if I "back" out instead of go directly to the forum page, it's a good chance that I am seeing the page as of x minutes ago. Do a refresh (two green arrows going around) and see if that doesn't give you updated info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom