What's up! Another newbie...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tone

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
...PADI certed July 21, DFW, Tx, dove Cozamel July 23, what a blast!

Welcome!

tone once bubbled...
...PADI certed July 21, DFW, Tx, dove Cozamel July 23, what a blast!
You have a good time?
Now you can go dive in the swamps with the rest of us Texans
:D

Ranz

Welcome to the board.Tell us a little about yourself.Is grapevine anywhere near Athens?I hear they have a pretty good dive site there.

Hey Tone.....glad we hooked up at CSSP. Wish we had known earlier that was you over there. Welcome to the Board and to diving. We stayed until dark was closing in on us and got home around 10:30. So we'll be busy at our "rinse tank" this morning. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Talk to you soon, Bridget & Bill

Yeah, I should have querried you guys sooner when I arrived, I knew from posts there would be several members out there diving and I needed a buddy. I got a late start so just did one dive, may go out today?
Dove with a guy trying out his new dry suit. I nearly froze my @#$ of in my 3mm at 40 feet. I had to bounce above the thermocline every so often to warm up. It was down to 30 ft from about 22 or so since the last time I been out to cssp. So, I was able to keep an eye out for my buddy at 40 ft. Stayed down about 40 minutes. Vis better the deeper you go but cold. Explored a bunch of huge boulders near the bottom of the east wall, I guess from the old quarry days? Lot's of mud down there too, oops : )
...appreciate the warm welcome everyone!

dnew1973 once bubbled...
Welcome to the board.Tell us a little about yourself.Is grapevine anywhere near Athens?I hear they have a pretty good dive site there.

...not sure where athens is in relation to grapevine, I'm also a tx newbie, been here one year now. I'm from Chicago.

Welcome to the board from the warm waters of Asia! Dive safe!:)

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun here and Dive Safe.....................Arduous

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom