What’s the warmest water you’ve ever dived?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

About 110. Discharge side of a nuclear reactor.

98 F Pattaya, Thailand

97F is body temperature so technically you could dive in water this warm forever without losing body heat...but if you dived say for an hour in 102F, did you get an artificial fever? How did you feel after the dive?

35-38C is common off Dubai in the summer, all the way down to 40m. To answer you question it’s miserable. And remember on the surface and on the boat the air temp will be in the mid 40’s -50C

I’ve had perspiration on the inside of my mask.

At least we dont get snow and ice :)

35-38C is common off Dubai in the summer, all the way down to 40m. To answer you question it’s miserable. And remember on the surface and on the boat the air temp will be in the mid 40’s -50C

I can’t say I know what a natural 40 - 50C feels like. I imagine it would feel like a sauna?

I remember those days diving in Dubai during the summer, yucky on the surface and still yucky at 30 meters down.

35c (95f)

-Z

Thought 29C/84F in Mactan Philippines was warm and then came to realise how naive I was lol

Back
Top Bottom