what's the best lanyard to use to hold your spg and octo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasoncassanova

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i'm using a dss bp/w and i was wondering what is the best lanyard to use to hold my spg and octo?

tobin from dss told me that the white cord that came with the rig was for tying an spg to a snap bolt to clamp it to any of the d-rings in the rig, so what about the octo? same with a camera if i had one with me?

i'm using a dss bp/w and i was wondering what is the best lanyard to use to hold my spg and octo?

tobin from dss told me that the white cord that came with the rig was for tying an spg to a snap bolt to clamp it to any of the d-rings in the rig, so what about the octo? same with a camera if i had one with me?

Jason,

As Tobin said the SPG get's clipped to your left waist D-ring. Your Octo or safe second should be attached to a necklace around your neck, or you could just get a snorkel keeper and loop it through your right chest D-ring. I think you might find the necklace to be the better way to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom