What's on your Dive schedule this summer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My only hope is that I'm not laid up again with some dumb injury this year. Other than that, no specific plans, just going by the seat of my pants...err...drysuit! :D

Chris Red:
August 25th.

Well...isn't that something. I am cruising the week before. We (I am going with my LDS here in Syracuse) get off the boat on the 24th but I am staying on the island overnight until the afternoon of the 25th. At least that is the plan for now. Who knows...I might miss that flight home:D.

Just back from Cozumel.

A trip to Key Largo to possibly dive the Duane and maybe the Spiegel-Grove again
A trip to Pennyroyal, Kentucky
Possibly a trip to get wreck certified
Most likely a couple of trips to *gack!* Martha's Quarry in Lebanon, TN.
Any other diving I can possibly do. I live for this stuff!!

Hey hey this really is a small planet!
Last year I caught an early flight out of Buffalo - with a really tight connection - we arrived mid morning.

I'm going with a group of buddies - been diving together one way of the other for 3-4 years, this has become an annual outing.

Hope you get good weather!

No jinxes! Just because it is the height of hurricane season is no reason to bring up weather. I am expecting just enough wind to make the sailing fantastic and then the wind dropping to nothing while we are at the actual dive sites.

So I take it that you would reccomend this trip to folks. This will be my first time out with Blackbeard's. I have heard nothing but good so far.

Back
Top Bottom