what's kind of tank is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bdrannik:
Does the link for the photo work OK for everybody? It sas my first time doing that.. Still need to learn how to embed a photo..

yeah. i can see the stamp

of that tank on eBay is 773710 and it's made in Feb '03

Serial number on my E7-100s made in Mar '03 are 773912 & 773924

If I had to guess, I'd say that tank on eBay is a 100, same as mine.

rab:
Would anyone really want to buy a scuba cylinder from someone who couldn't even say what type it was?!

-Rob

You are assuming that the person selling is a diver. Consider a widow selling their dead spouses property off, a property manager selling abandoned property left in an apartment, a jilted lover selling the "cad's" stuff on him....

Lemonade:
of that tank on eBay is 773710 and it's made in Feb '03

Serial number on my E7-100s made in Mar '03 are 773912 & 773924

If I had to guess, I'd say that tank on eBay is a 100, same as mine.

You are right about the tank. I called PST and they told me it is a PST E-7 100.

alemaozinho:
Just checked the pic,"NICE BYCICLE"lol :wink:

That's owned by a fellow that lives in a 24' sailboat in the background of the photo.. To cramped for me.. :)

I've since re-rigged the first stage hoses and turned it so I don't bump the Vytec transmitter when tilting my head all the way back..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom