what's kind of tank is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's a high density steel cylinder manufactured by PST with a working pressure of 3442psi

Would need more info to determine that. Dimensions would be good. Length and diameter most important.

Would anyone really want to buy a scuba cylinder from someone who couldn't even say what type it was?! There's probably another line on the neck that actually says E7-### or E8-###. I know that my E8-119 has its name stamped into the neck near the other stuff.

-Rob

one of mine has the stamp the other doesnt, it has a faint E as if the stamp did not engage the tank at the time of MFG

bdrannik:
Uhm... Sure? My E7-100 has "E7 100" stamped into it underneath the "3442" in the DOT line.. So do both of my friends E7-100s...
Pretty sure. I actually had to measure its length to confirm that the tank is a 100. Not that I had any reason not to believe the shop who sold it to me, just wanted to be absolutely certain.

I bought a pair as soon as they became available. Perhaps PST did not mark them then.

Back
Top Bottom