whats happening with a not checked tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't mean to josh you for your english skills, but that phrase, "does it get a rocket?" makes me giggle every time I read this thread...

The idea of one day UPS delivering a rocket for my tank......I guess that's one way to remind someone to get their tank vip'd, right? "I have here a rocket for your Luxfer tank over there, your LDS sent it." "Oh, that's right, I have to get these vip'd next month! Thank you!"

:)

:silly:.....I should be more carefully.......

:silly:.....I should be more carefully.......

No worries mate, I've got spanish friends who cringe when I try to speak spanish.... :) So many words are similar and I get the mixed up and somehow "I'm tired and sad" because "I'm pregnant and cold" and I don't know how I did it either.... :)

No worries mate, I've got spanish friends who cringe when I try to speak spanish.... :) So many words are similar and I get the mixed up and somehow "I'm tired and sad" because "I'm pregnant and cold" and I don't know how I did it either.... :)

Recently I told in Thai language: "Small people don't taste good, I like to eat big people".
You should have seen the faces:confused::rofl3:

the "people" should have been "shrimp"........
I am at that stage now, that I forgot some things from my native language, but didn't learn much from any other language........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom