What's going on dive world?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Just found this site. Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time here. Just wanted to get my name out and say HI to everyone. Looking forward to exchanging info.

:bounce:[sp][sp]:bounce:[sp][sp]:bounce:

Welcome to the board from the UK. Enjoy - if you are above water it doesnt get any better than here.

What did you do today?

I woke up went diving, 2 tanks, spent the remaining reading at the only place to be besides bed and such.

Just what Maggie said except from Arizona "all beach no ocean"

Welcome Striking Viking :viking: from Bangkok, Thailand.

As Maggie also said, this is the best place to be if you're not in the water!

HOpe you come back often with stories and questions. We're all interested and willing to help :)

Cheers

You have to keep your hand down because that helmet can sure hurt!!!! :royal:
Just hold still dammit... :bounce:
There Can be only One,
The Gasman

Hello there striking viking, looks like the resident sharks have found you already... :wink: If you would like some advice early on throw some chum in the water next to you and swim like hell! Except for keralucu... she's got a winning smile! *blush*

Anywho, welcome to the family SV, glad to have you aboard!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Watch out for mario there SV. He's Italian and covered in fish oil.... Which means he's great for cooking....

Cheers pointy ears,

The gasman

=-x to you Mario, you charmer, you! (But could it be a winning smile with big teeth?? :D)

Gassie - shouldn't that have been "Cheers, Horny Ears"??

Tata

Hey K.....
:p :p :p :p

Cheers hanging on my every word ears,
There can be only one,
The Gasman

Welcome to the board from Melbourne, FL. What's going on in the diving world? Well, the 3rd annual Diverlink Dive trip (Diverlink 2001) begins on Saturday evening at Jeremiah's in Pompano Beach. On Sunday morning the 15th about 30 - 35 of us will be diving every morning through Friday 20th(one scheduled night dive) out of South Florida Diving Headquarters. Although this is a great board, there is at least one other I like as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom