What's going on dive world?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the boards SV -
not to worry about Mario - he may be a shark - but he also dives with a lot of light if I remember correctly - I'm personally considering upping my wattage to dual 24 watt HID's - just to make sure people know where I am at...

And MAYBE - I too can be successful at attracting the attention of such a cutie as Keralucu...

Dane

Originally posted by keralucu
Welcome Striking Viking :viking: from Bangkok, Thailand.

As Maggie also said, this is the best place to be if you're not in the water!

HOpe you come back often with stories and questions. We're all interested and willing to help :)

Cheers

I never met a keralucu I didn't like,
Your local Striking Viking :tease:

Now living in Ottershaw, Surrey - small place blink and you'll miss it. Originally from the Shetland Isles - descendent of a Viking!

:) Funny how I seem to be surrounded by them these days - I just spent my birthday diving weekend in the company of 5 MAD... and I mean completely crazy Danish guys.... Learnt a lot of interesting new phrases (none of which I can spell but it's fun trying to pronounce them!) Now back at work trying to soothe my aching head after many wierd Danish drinking competitions and beer dances??? HELP!

(And SV - I never met a Viking I didn't like either.. :wink:)

hmmmm...when ever I hear about vikings, I have the monty python-esque flashback...

"Spam, spam, eggs, spam, eggs, and spam."

LOL, yet again, TM!

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom