Whats going on at Rebreatherworld.com right now?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pete, are you listening?
Don't forget though, that the traffic in the last few on RebreatherWorld is less than a tenth, of what it was 5 years ago.
Same problem with thedecostop.com

Michael

Ah well, that is a problem though would certainly serve to reduce the price.

So, how do you guys save the info resource?

wayback maschine doesn't work for me since it wasn't stored under my rebreatherworld login.

The Decostop is closer to 1/100 the traffic it once had. Unless you are looking for a Chinese wife, college papers, or whatever else the robo typers could figure to pump into random posts.

Both of those places were the go to place for info. I would sit back and read all that stuff and just take it in. When I finally decided it was time it was the background material that got me started.

Forums in general are dying off. A lot of them got sold off and the new owners pumped them so full of ads that it just drove everyone away.

No hablo rebreatherworld :)

And no clue what happened. Hopefully it is some site maintenance. As others have stated I would hate to see all the useful information gone with the click of a mouse.

What's the most popular forum for rebreather divers? Is the scubaboard rebreather section currently the most active?

What's the most popular forum for rebreather divers? Is the scubaboard rebreather section currently the most active?

yes, by far if you exclude facebook. Problem with facebook is it's a great place to discuss in real time but utterly useless for meaningful discussions to actually store information for reference. This will continue to be the best repository of good knowledge on diving for the foreseeable future

yes, by far if you exclude facebook. Problem with facebook is it's a great place to discuss in real time but utterly useless for meaningful discussions to actually store information for reference. This will continue to be the best repository of good knowledge on diving for the foreseeable future

Not if it disappears

Back
Top Bottom