What Your Next Move?

What's your next move?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadiveilat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
USA, SOUTH AMERICA, HAWAII, BAHAMAS, CHILE, ISRAEL
# of dives
So! your here.
What is your next move into the faculty of diving.

Are you going in to The Faculty Of Diving as a
New101 or Advanced 201 or Divemaster 301 or Master?

So many divers out there! Wouldn't you want to know what's their next move. The majority are going up the ladder. What's your next move.

Tell us what is your next step up the ladder? What your status now and how far are you thinking to go?

Last edited:
Maybe start a new, small, training agency.

As a dive guide,PADI DM,EAN,DAN DEMP is as far as this 60 year old diver is going. In two weeks Manlia,Cebu,Bohol,Mactan & Malapascua for six months living/diving/working.
Dive safe,Have fun!

"living life without a hard bottom"
KT

OW certified diver, primarily planning to dive as much as possible while in boca for school.
AOW? possibly, but exp>certs IMHO

Trimix and more caves.

Probably a sidemount class in November . . . and occasionally flirting with the idea of going for an instructor rating.

I need to get some hours in on my rebreather then I'll do the trimix courses for the rebreather.

My personal opinion is that one should proceed at least up to Rescue Diver and keep practicing what you learn.

I got my AOW in March. I plan on getting another 40-50 dives and then get Rescue Diver. so 100 dives and Rescue diver is the goal. Then that will be the end of it. I have no intentions of Tech diving or being a professional in any way. I do it for fun, not for work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom