what would you pay?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where?

Great Lakes? I'd pay a lot of money. Can't think of anywhere else it would be worth it to me.

Maybe we can get them to bring back the Rochester <->Toronto ferry and use it as a liveaboard!

Terry

PerroneFord:
Where?

Great Lakes? I'd pay a lot of money. Can't think of anywhere else it would be worth it to me.

LOL!!! Pack your own peanuts?

Well, I wouldn't be interested, but I bet a lot of people around here would. Thailand seems like a lovely place.

PerroneFord:
Well, I wouldn't be interested, but I bet a lot of people around here would. Thailand seems like a lovely place.

Look - a pretty fish!

Ooh - another pretty fish!

Hey - ten thousand pretty fish!

Sounds good for the first three days, but after that I'd be looking for accomplices to help me sink the liveaboard so I could dive it as a wreck!

:)

RJP3:
Look - a pretty fish!

Ooh - another pretty fish!

Hey - ten thousand pretty fish!

Sounds good for the first three days, but after that I'd be looking for accomplices to help me sink the liveaboard so I could dive it as a wreck!

:)

DUUUUUDE!! My *heart* hurts from laughing so hard... OMG!

Well you can surf any number of high end live-aboards to get relative pricing.

Philkade, Thailand
Oceanhunter I, Palau

Couple of issues:
1. Most people can take a max of 2weeks at a time (USA) so even for those of us that love 7-10 days of diving we have to add 2-3 for travel.
2. Are you going to provide a Dive Master?
3. That much diving Nitrox would be nice.
4. As far as the Villa goes many feeling guilty about going halfway around the world and only seeing from below the surface. Villa sounds nice but on Dryland we want to move around and see the sites. The Villa would have to be centrally located.

5 days diving, 5nights at the Villa, all high end US$5000/per person

Back
Top Bottom