what wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepdestroyer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi everyone I am going to the virgin islands this X-mas and need a wetsuit for my girlfriend to snorkel in. I was thinking maybe a 3mm akona, or neosport full suit or somthing thats not too expencive. She will probably only wear it on the trip, and when we go to the springs here in fl. I was just wondering if there are any other decent brands out there that I had'nt heard of which arent too pricey(I would love for her to be able to get a hyperstretch material), or if there are any sales anywhere. We can only afford to spend about $150.
Thanks, John K.

I have my Henderson Neosport 3/2mm fullsuit for around $75. I saw a 3/2 mm fullsuit on sale on LP for $70 and they have size 14 in stock.

I used to have a Akona 3mm but now I use a Bare Velocity 3/2 which is extremely comfortable and well-built.

You can find the new model the Bare 3/2 Attack Fullsuit on leisurepro.com for $85.00

Cheers.

-J.-

Check out the neosport or aeris wetsuits at crazyscuba.com. the new aeris suits have some of that stretchy stuff, and they aren't as expensive as the henderson hyperstretch. I have hyperstretch and absolutely LOVE them! Won't wear anything else, but I do wear thick suits too, cause I'm very cold natured. They really know how to fit people at crazyscuba too. Been doing it long time, and they might have a scubaboard discount.
http://crazyscuba.com/pd_womens_aeris.cfm

C U underwater, :snorkel:
ScubaDivaDivemaster

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom