What wet suit for Jamaica in September?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is difficult to tell anyone how much of a suit he or she will need, as everyone is different.

So true. In Bonaire i use nothing but a swimsuit and a microfiber shirt. for water temps of 70 or so i wear a 3mm shorty with a hood and can dive all day like that. divers are all very different.

Thanks, my trip was great! I dove in both Negril and MoBay. Both shops were great and got to dive almost always with just a DM and myself but bottom times still ran about 40 minutes. They just couldn't keep up with my air consumption after my first dive. :wink: (First dive is always shorter as I'm excited to be there and my SAC rate goes up. :D )

Definitely can tell that the area is over-fished but I still saw a lot, just have to be slow and look. Juvenile spotted drum, eels, turtles, spotted eagle ray, yellow rays, southern ray (I think), and the largest nurse shark I've ever seen.

so what suit did you end up wearing? My girlfriend and I are going there in november

Back
Top Bottom