what to wear under your wet suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought the same. If I break the boat etiquette with a speedo I'm a sinner for ten years. And most of my friends too...

Friends don't let friends wear Speedo's

What!? No 007s sporting a tux under their wetsuits? You never know when a hot Russian spy might appear on the boat or when you might be forced to dock in Monte carlo.

+1 for compression shorts
No, its such a mess with dried salt stains on the tux so thats reserved for my drysuit :wink:

Speedos wouldnt really be bad etiquette on a dive boat in my opinion as long as you dont run around in just that all day in just the speedo, rubbing your tackle and ass into peoples faces on the at times limited space of the boat..

Im not skilled enough to change with a towel around me. Tried once and the parking lot got a nice look at my ass when the back half of the towel fell. Since then, ive always gone Under Amour compression shorts like the others. Never tried a speedo. Sounds like a good idea though..... :wink:

Wow, I wear lycra tops and bottoms, so much easier getting into the suit, and warmer also. I used to wear a single piece jump suit, now I bought a top and bottom from Tommy D's sports. (They are black and look cool) :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom