what to wear under your wet suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
so i am kind of new but i was wondering...

what do you wear under your wetsuit...

i usually just have my swim suit short, or surfing board shorts under my wetsuit but it is not that comfortable...

speedo i think is not and option for the diving ettiquete on the boat.. so i was thinking wearing my board shorts for the ride on the boat. under the board shorts i could wear a long speedo short(Speedo Mens Quantum Spliced Jammer) so before putting my wet suit i take of my board shorts.

what do u wear?

I wear underarmour compression shorts. They keep my in place, stay flat, and dry quickly after. I once made the mistake of wearing nothing under my 7mm farmer john, lets say it got pinched during the 500m surface swim back and I was not a happy camper.

I wear a pair of jammers under my board shorts, much more comfortable than a regular suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear jammers. Most of my friends don't wear anything, but I can't don a 7mm delicately enough for that.

I like compression shorts

Cold or warm I always do a commando, nothing under, changing on a boat has never been a problem, if I have to change in an open area I just put a towel around me and then a slide in my jogging pants.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom