What to do with Nikonos cameras and lenses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got buckets of the stuff. I've looked at eBay and seen stuff listed, but the offers are in the $6 range... Ok, maybe $20. And that assumes they're in great shape.

I recently contacted Ikelite to see if they had, or were aware of any remote triggers that I might use on the three strobes I have... Nope.

Lenses might have some value for the one guy that buys that Nauticam housing.

I respectfully suggest that an arty display with a couple of sea shells as AZTInman does. These great old cameras have for more sentimental value than they have financial value. If you really want to get rid of the stuff, stick it on eBay... if nothing else, it will (temporarily) keep them out of landfills...

I took scuba for PE as a freshman in college -- fall of 1966. My mother took a trip to Asia the following summer can came home with this brand new camera, the Nikonos and I still have it, although the flash arm seems to have disappeared in one of my many moves.

Need an arm? How about arm, cables, o-rings, and a camera all for the price of the sync cables.

Back
Top Bottom