what time is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I noticed it when I first joined, but figured it was just a server error for the day, but it seemed to keep going on and on. Its kinda confusing sometimes.

-Mike

It's Tiger time (in Singapore, anyway).

Scuba Board has been in its own time zone since I joined last November (and probably since before that, I don't think I broke it). Don't use the board time for dive planning!

timeanddate.com has a world clock. Can be useful if you want to know which board members ought to be in bed.

Z

:stupid: but Tech support will come back as say it is problem on our side

Hey, Fishkiller, who are you calling stupid?! Should I be changing my name to Fishkillerkiller?

:)

(No offence taken, just getting my own back)

off by way more in Japan as we don't have daylight savings but the US server thinks we do......

Originally posted by Zept
Hey, Fishkiller, who are you calling stupid?! Should I be changing my name to Fishkillerkiller?

:)

(No offence taken, just getting my own back)

missed me missed me, now you gota kiss me :bigger:

:dotdot:

What time is it?

Why, time to go diving silly!

Just to let you know, I have inform Tech Admin and hopefully an explanation or correction will follow!!!

I must admitt - I have never noticed it till it was pointed out! Good thing i am not an investigator or anything!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom