What size tanks are available on Sun Dancer/Belize ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafanatic

Contributor
Reaction score
...OK, so I'm booked on Sun Dancer/Belize mid-July 2011, and I've scanned their WWW site and I'll be d*mned if I can find any mention of what size/type tanks the boat offers ??? Really interested in seeing if they offer anything (and if so, what) in capacities bigger than an AL 80 ?

Thanks in advance!

Karl

This won't answer your question but I was on the boat last June and did not hear any complaints about the size of tanks or anything like that.

By the way, you've signed up for a great trip and great boat.

80's are standard. If you send them an e-mail you may be able to special request a 100, might cost more for Nitrox.

...thanks to both posters so far.....the larger tank request is one of those 'it would be nice if' type requests (esp if we do the Blue Hole). I did e-mail the company today as well, but haven't heard back yet, so I thought I'd toss the question out to SB to see if anyone could give a quick answer.

An email will probably go to the corporate office and might not get passed on, to be sure and actually talk to someone who could provide assistance call the boat phone number or shore office and talk to them.

An email will probably go to the corporate office and might not get passed on, to be sure and actually talk to someone who could provide assistance call the boat phone number or shore office and talk to them.

....I'll give 'em a reasonable amount of time to reply to my e-mail, if that doesn't appear to be working, I'll give 'em a ring. :)

Back
Top Bottom