What size SP Jetfin do I need?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Medium Jet Fins usually do ok for soft soled mens sizes up to 6 - Large is usually a little loose.

Let me know how the combination you get works as I'll add it to the chart.

Aloha, Tim

Jetfins seem to follow the traditional sizing scheme and is therefore easy to understand. Then there is Apollo. The bio fin "medium" is equivalent to the Jetfin size XL. The Quattro "Regular" will fit size 10 (both) feet in one fin.

rickyd:
I just picked up a pair of XL Jets off eBay. I am a 9.5 - 10 mens shoe size. The XL's fit great, with my DUI CF200 and turbo soles.
Curious, do the turbo soles come in numbered sizes i.e. 8, 9, 10 or just small, medium, large, etc. Which ones fit your 9.5 - 10 mens shoe size?

StSomewhere:
Curious, do the turbo soles come in numbered sizes i.e. 8, 9, 10 or just small, medium, large, etc. Which ones fit your 9.5 - 10 mens shoe size?

I'm not sure how they are sized. I have a signature series ( custom ), so, when we measured, we drew an outline of my foot, and measured it at 10 1/2 inches. The actual turbo sole is right at 11 inches.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom