What size SP Jetfin do I need?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamickey

I'm a GIRL!
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have an opportunity to buy a pair of SP Jetfins size Medium. Can anyone give me an idea if they will fit a female foot--men's size 6? I need to know pretty quickly as the person selling them may have other buyers soon.

Thanks

I didn't even think to go there for a size chart! aargh! Thanks. I take a large for dry suit rock boots so I though Medium wiuld be right.

Thanks a bunch I'm off to buy. Half as cheap as LP too and brand new. This will be the second piece of gear I buy off spouses who are selling their ex's dive gear. Feel sorry for people who get divorced and don't hide their gear first :)

You're welcome.

So, that's what happened to all my dive gear 10 years ago... :D

Did manage to keep my Jetfins.

Happy diving...

I wear a men's size 8 and I had to go with XL SP Jets to fit over my rock boots.

J75:
I wear a men's size 8 and I had to go with XL SP Jets to fit over my rock boots.

Thanks for this information. I was actually about to order a pair of SP Jets size L. I wear 9.5 men's size.

Frog, it depends on what boots you will be wearing as much as what your shoe size is. I have size 9.5 feet, and I'm currently wearing size ML/9 ScubaPro 5mm Molded Sole Boots with my XL Jet Fins. I'm still looking for a better boot, but needed something in a pinch with a solid sole that had some depth to it, and this was all I could find in the local LDS's. This could also easily be a problem the other direction with really tall boots like rock boots.

I could've used my regular 5mm dive "bootie" boots (i.e. neoprene foot covers with a bit of a rubber sole) and fit the size L JetFins just fine, but those are about three inches shorter than the XL JetFins.

Edit: Here is the link to KidSpot's website. Good info on which combinations of boots and Jet sizes that have fit different people. http://www.kidspot.org/personal/scuba/

StSomewhere:
Frog, it depends on what boots you will be wearing as much as what your shoe size is. I have size 9.5 feet, and I'm currently wearing size ML/9 ScubaPro 5mm Molded Sole Boots with my XL Jet Fins. I'm still looking for a better boot, but needed something in a pinch with a solid sole that had some depth to it, and this was all I could find in the local LDS's. This could also easily be a problem the other direction with really tall boots like rock boots.

I could've used my regular 5mm dive "bootie" boots (i.e. neoprene foot covers with a bit of a rubber sole) and fit the size L JetFins just fine, but those are about three inches shorter than the XL JetFins.

Edit: Here is the link to KidSpot's website. Good info on which combinations of boots and Jet sizes that have fit different people. http://www.kidspot.org/personal/scuba/

Very useful link Stsomewhere. I am wearing Henderson Hyperstretch 5mm sole boots. The boots look more like basketball shoes! I am going to get the XL jet fins. Thanks for the help.

I just picked up a pair of XL Jets off eBay. I am a 9.5 - 10 mens shoe size. The XL's fit great, with my DUI CF200 and turbo soles.

Back
Top Bottom