What should i wear??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A conservative cocktail dress with pearls is always appropriate. But at this time of year on the islands you can certainly get away with a light sun dress and some nice sandals.

Seriously, ask around and see how many people have ever felt too warm underwater. I was just diving in 83 degree F water and several women, especially the smaller ones, ended up switching from shorties to 3mm fulls. Do the wetsuit, especially if you're doing a few dives a day. Being cold sucks.

Better be warm than sorry. Water in Perhentian (east coast) is about 29 to 30 degree celcius. Wonder if its the same in Tioman.

if you are not that type who gets cold easily then try weaaring 3 layers of lycra and a 1mm hood. key word "TRY" as it may work for you and it may not work for you.

Something sexy, I'll pick you up at 6:00pm.

I'm always amazed that people, even from this region, don't know that Tioman is a nudist island. No clothes are allowed and that goes for diving too. :rolleyes:

well... if u wan to go nude, make sure those monitor lizard dun get to your ding dong by mistake of a fruit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom