What should I beware of buying computer from LP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LP warrantee is their warrantee, if you buy a computer and it needs to have the program upgraded due to an error, the manufacturers do not honor Leisure Pro warrantee. What LP does for this?

many companies including uwatec, aeris, oceanic and genesis, often replace your computer with a new one rather than repair them. LP does not offer that service. iv'e returned my aeris atmos pro twice in the last 3 years for minor problems and aeris, in a timely fashion, sent me a brand new computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in my opinion, purchase computers and regulators from a certified dealer, use LP for masks, fins etc.

reefman
key largo

divegary once bubbled...
LP warrantee is their warrantee, if you buy a computer and it needs to have the program upgraded due to an error, the manufacturers do not honor Leisure Pro warrantee. What LP does for this?

LP stands for Leisure Pro

BTW it's warranty (FYI no offense intended. I don't spell all that while either)

Back
Top Bottom