What shops should I visit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EberWolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've been out of the area/country for the last 7 years. I'll be visiting family, western Mass through Kittery ME for a couple weeks in late July early Aug. All of the shops where I'm living are Scubapro or an odd Chinese brand no one has ever heard of.

Any recommendations on quality dive-shops I should visit? I don't "need" anything specific but there's always room for more gear. I might upgrade my 1MM wet-suit to a 3MM. The winters here seem to be getting a bit cooler.

The shop in rye NH is great, that guy is awesome. stop in at laports in sunapee to see them, theres a couple in the lakes region, Laconia area.

The shop in rye NH is great, that guy is awesome. stop in at laports in sunapee to see them, theres a couple in the lakes region, Laconia area.
I grew up Rye and drove past that dive shop for years. I completely forgot about it until you mentioned it. It wasn't until after I left NH that I got certified. I'll definitely check them out. Not sure if I'll make it up to the lakes area on this trip.

Back
Top Bottom