What regulator do you lust after?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An Apeks DST with a turret that spins full 360, a DIN wheel that does not shred your skin, and a retainer for the DIN post so it does not come loose. Also a jam nut/barrel that does not spin when you loosen or tighten the LP hose on the 2nd stage.

Well I just bought my first set of proper regs. A doubles setup dst/xtx50 combo with 5th port.

I will lust no longer!

Also this year is shaping up to be an expensive year for my diving addiction. 😬

This one....

1684329967328.png

:cool:My dream would be for Scubapro to release the Mk5-10 EVO hahahahaha with a simpler piston HP o-ring change system (perhaps like the Mk25 system) with their precious 156 EVO, hopefully Scubapro will hear me.

A balanced adjustable 156 in perfect shape is on my lust list.
@Nemrod got one and if course had to parade it around on scubaboard and brag about it being very very expensive and worth every penny.
And I just returned from two weeks in Bonaire where I mostly dived with the CE 156 that I got from my friend Couv. And it performs even better than it looks,:yeahbaby: just saying.

Robert was indeed! And then some. He did show me a few things. But, maybe, maybe not :wink:, one is to have a box of balance springs to choose from :wink:.
Absolutely, one needs a bunch of springs in order to get them purring. I have a ton.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom