What regulator do you lust after?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No you were l⊙⊙king at regs, plural.

Fairdinkum I use so much different stuff I have no idea how any of it performs I just use it

The only time I lust after a regulator is when I'm underwater and the current one is either not in my mouth or not delivering air/gas. That said not sure lust of the appropriate adjective.

@Eric Sedletzky like you, I have an affinity for the ol' Conshelf regs. I want ALL the Conshelf 2nds, and the adjustable Kirby Morgan variants.

Someone, it was either here or in one of reg service tech groups, has a collection of G250s with every single special edition purge cover. Every color they made, including the completley clear bodied regs, and in pristine condition. I lust for that collection and a set of perfect CE 156s.

@Eric Sedletzky like you, I have an affinity for the ol' Conshelf regs. I want ALL the Conshelf 2nds, and the adjustable Kirby Morgan variants.

Someone, it was either here or in one of reg service tech groups, has a collection of G250s with every single special edition purge cover. Every color they made, including the completley clear bodied regs, and in pristine condition. I lust for that collection and a set of perfect CE 156s.
A balanced adjustable 156 in perfect shape is on my lust list.
@Nemrod got one and if course had to parade it around on scubaboard and brag about it being very very expensive and worth every penny.

I was thinking models, but your post reminded me of one I do lust after.

I want a G250 crystal. No real reason, just think they are cool and I don't have one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom