What Package should I buy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If Jetstream and Mares are your only choice, I would go with Poseidon anytime. I own a Poseidon Jetstream and a Scubapro S600, S550, and R190. The Jetstream is really reliable. It actually seems to breathe easier the deeper you go. (At least it feels like that to me.) Its a great reg that is really reliable and will last a long time. Having said that... I have to confess that I use my Jetstream as my Octo. I prefer my S600 or S550 for normal dives. They are lighter, feel a bit smoother and they are a bit smaller. All in all I guess its more of a comfort thing. Personally I also think they breathe slightly nicer. The Jetstream has a pretty powerful purge.. You get lots of air when you hit it.. That took me a while to get used to. If I had a choice I for the kind of diving you mentioned I would pick Scubapro 1st and Poseidon 2nd, Mares last.
See.. Its clear as mud.. LOL

Back
Top Bottom