What is your weapon of choice?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW, I live in australia and over here we aren't alowed to keep assault riffles and the like. (which I find odd since we have a large amount of deady animals)

Its gonna be a very hard and bloody zombie apocalyps...

Attachments

• scuba tank pic.jpg
    scuba tank pic.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 34
Well lets see, a dozen or soo browning m2 .50cals, a barrett .50, a few m240b's, some m249's, a couple m4's, some m9's and some shotguns, a few grenades, and a truck load of ammo.

gotta love being in the military

to my left are 50 well armed pistoleros who discuss this very topic at least once a day. and a well stocked armory

I think i know exactly two people that own a gun.

In my area, I don't know anybody who doesn't own at least one gun. Where do you live, Wu, Whoville?

Dr. Wu.

Where I grew up, in the anthracite coal mining area of Pennsylvania, I did not know anyone who did not have a shotgun, a rifle, and a handgun. Nothing much has changed back in "the region".

My weapon(s) of choice? 1911 Colt 45 and/or Winchester model 12, 12 gauge.

Directly to my left?

Geeez, I hope I can defend myself with my Cross Desk pen and a compass from my drafting kit.

Mdb, ever been to Centralia? It's been on my to-visit list for years.

I Believe in redundancy:

Deleted(in case the black helicopters are watching).

.. to my left, I have paper shredder and a phone. And a Sharpie, a router, a Leadership Award, Christmas card..well. On my right however...:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom